36 // Vulnerability Fixed
Just another quick update on what’s been happening on my side:
Marketing wise just some things that don’t scale. Gave some demos and so on.
On the product side I did a bit of a security review, and actually found a pretty bad vulnerability. Whoopsie. It’s fixed now.
I’ve been talking about the initial data a user will find on sign up before. This week I wrote some code that makes it way easier for me to change that state. Also a very first step towards maybe importing some sort of template or “installing apps”.
One more feature I’m currently working on:
When pressing ⏎ in a list, you create a new block which is linked to other items so that it matches the list’s filters.
I’m adding a button that lets you add an existing block to a list, by creating the same relations that a new block would get.
Thanks for checking out issue 36!